This month's Birchbox totally put my reservations that I had after last month's box to rest.
Check out my goodies!
1. Mini bottle of Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift
2. TheBalm cosmetics Stainiac - A tinted gel that is used for your cheeks (as blush) or your lips (as gloss).
3. Stila one step Bronzer: A full size bottle of this bronzing serum that is a trio of complimentary pigments to make the perfect glow. Really looking forward to using this.
4. Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive & Uniform Color - Napkin sized towelettes comes with a moisturizing formula that works with the natural proteins of your skin to give you a convincing tan.
5. Luna bar - The whole nutrition bar for women in the form of a peanut butter cookie.
Now onto another gem that I found :)
So here I was two weeks ago dreading going to buy new razors in the next few days. It was finally that time again - the one of four times a year (if that) that I splurge on this overpriced purchase. While scrolling down my news feed, I came across The Dollar Shave Club that one of my distant friends had posted. I was skeptical, but most of all intrigued. After analyzing the website and looking for "the catch". You have 3 options to choose from:
$1 a month for a 2 blade handle and 5 cartridges
$6 a month for a 4 blade handle and 4 cartridges
$9 a month for a 6 blade handle and 3 cartridges
For your first month, you get the handle and the cartridges and every month after you just get the cartridges. If you want to upgrade or lower package to a lesser price, you can at anytime. PLUS you'll get another free handle if you upgrade or downgrade your package. Not to mention, you can cancel your membership at any time!
I figured I had nothing to lose, so I did it and received the package a few days later. I'm now the proud owner of the handle with 4 cartridges for just $6 a month. It works perfectly and I would definitely recommend it to others, clearly ; ) If your interested, you can get more information here.