1. Coastal Scents Shadow Palette (8.50): Miniature highly pigmented shadow. This is my second palette for Coastal Scents and I love this brand. Already used it this morning :)
2. Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer ($29): Shine controlling primer that allows for a flawless long-lasting makeup application.
3. Lash Card ($7): This allows you to apply your mascara without all the mess. Say goodbye to smudging and clumping. It's ideal for separating lashes, layering mascara, maximizing curl, bottom lashes and reapplication. I haven't used this product yet but it sounds awesome.
4. POP Beauty Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara ($18.50): A smudge proof mascara that makes lashes plump & long. My Glam Bag usually contains a mascara so I haven't had to buy it in months. I haven't tried this one just yet, but I'm sure I"ll love it just as much as I've loved the others.
6. MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner ($30): This highly pigmented gel eyeliner is amazing. The application is so smooth and is completely smudge proof. Score!
7. The bag this month was a cute shiny black number. Love it!
Really looking forward to adding these items to my makeup bag. ISPY never disappoints me. If I were to buy these items individually it would have cost me $93, but I only paid $10 including shipping. I've said it once and I'll say it again - you just can't beat ISPY. I'm not the type to spend my money on expensive makeup without testing it first.
ISPY was the answer to my prayers. What are you waiting for? Sign up here!
*Note: I'm not sponsored by ISPY whatsoever. I just think they rock!