Since I'm not getting any younger, I figured I needed to get started on my 30 before 30 list.
Go to New York- Done!
- Take a trip to Boston - Trip is booked to DC in May, with a day spent touring Boston!
Go to Chicago - take a photo in front of the 'Bean'- Done! Visit Charleston- Done! New 4-door car - black on black- Done, Black Mazda 6!
- Pay off said car
- Own a home
- Have my fairytale wedding... & a marriage more beautiful than my wedding.
- Be called Mommy.. maybe even by two kids.
- See The Fray in concert
- See James Morrison live
Develop a regular workout routine - 3 times a week before work?
- Pay off student loans <-- I can't wait for this day! - Any day now!
- Become a member of a church and attend regularly
- Have home decor for every holiday
- Host and prepare a holiday dinner for my entire family
- Have a White Christmas
- Obtain a position at a non-profit to gain experience for Make-A-Wish - Now volunteering at Make-A-Wish! :)
- Go white-water rafting
- Go horseback riding on the beach
- Swim with dolphins
- Run an official 5k
Go skiing in North Carolina- Done!
- Go camping
- Start a family tradition
Stop drinking soda
- Learn to french braid <-- I've never been able to do that!
- Build up my savings back to 20k
- Pay for a strangers meal
- Have the photos on all my computers transfered onto one hardrive
Slowly but surely, I'm getting things checked off!