This is the 3rd month of my IPSY subscriptions and they have yet to fail me.
Check out what they sent me this month:
Now let's break down all the goodies I got :)
1. Cute understated bag - exactly my style.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($19) - The color is called 'Zero' but it's jet black. My favorite thing about IPSY is that they give me colors that I would actually use. Unlike Birch Box who gave me purple eyeliner. Sure, it would be great if I go to an 80's party but I'm looking for everyday products.
3. NYX Loose Pearl Shadow ($3) - The color I received was called 'Pearl' which is a pale pearly pink. While I would have preferred the gorgeous gold that some people received, I can always purchase it if I like the application.
4. Mai Couture Highlighter Papier ($28) - This highlighting paper adds a glow to your skin wherever you apply it. I'm really excited to see if these work. What a great alternative to bronzer.
5. Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss ($14) - The color is called 'Hot Mess'. I think it's going to be the perfect color for the holiday season. Can you imagine how adorable red lips and nails will be for a holiday party?
6. Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes ($29) - I'm almost out of my Primer so this couldn't have come at a better time. This product contains Vitamin E that works as an antioxidant to smooth our lines as it moisturizes and protects your skin. Plus, it helps keep your makeup in place. Count me in.
This month they sent me all full sized products resulting in a grand total of $93.
Did I mention I only paid $10 TOTAL?
Seriously, if you haven't signed up for IPSY yet, I don't know what you're waiting for.
This just might be the best decision I've ever made.