While I was browsing Target the other day for anything that I just "had" to have,
imagine my surprise when I stumbled across e.l.f nail polish.
Target usually only has a small collection of e.l.f products so I've been forced to order the majority of things online.
Not this time!
I quickly grabbed this nail polish and headed home to get painting.
The color looks darker in person but with natural light or a flash, it's a pretty purple.
Here is what I think about e.l.f nail polish:
1. The color comes out smooth and beautiful
2. The nail polish is thick. You'll be good to go with 2 coats (& I like my nail polish extremely thick)
3. The applicator could use a little work. I found it difficult to get far down on my nail bed without touching my cuticles because the applicator is pretty thick.
4. With the use of Seche Vite base coat & OPI's rapid dry top coat, the color stayed on for 5 days. In my world, that's one for the books!
5. The dry time is pretty quick also. Always a plus!
6. At only $2, it's right up my alley. They have a ton of colors online to choose from too :)
Do you guys have any favorite nail polish that works amazing but doesn't have a huge price tag attached?