When I got home from work on Friday, I was greeted with this little surprise.
My boyfriend knew that I had a rough day and since he had to go to work, he made sure to pick up a movie he knew I had been wanting to see. I spent the night at home with take out and a movie. Love him <3
On Saturday, I gave myself a nice little mani :)
I also finally tested out my Olay Pro X and I instantly fell in love. I've been using it daily, sometimes twice and my skin feels oh so smooth. For the price, it can't be beat.
No weekend is complete without spending time with the person that makes me want to be a better person everyday, my Nephew.
I caught Prosecuting Casey on Lifetime Sunday night. My goal is to not keep Casey in the fore front of my mind, but I had to tune in. With no surprise, I hated her just as much as I always have.
I know without a shadow of a doubt that she got away with murder.
Later that night, I had some drinks with a girlfriend that I hardly ever get to see. We may or may not have also scarfed down some orders of both Queso and mini corn dogs.
This weekend, I spent a lot of time at home, which was much needed.
I had what I would probably call the most productive weekend of my life.
Here are just a few things I got done this weekend :)
- Made a scrapbook of my Nephews 1st year. I'm only two years late :)
- Completed a Pinterest project that I'll share on the link up tomorrow!
- Did the coconut oil treatment on my hair again. My new weekly routine.
- Organized the spare walk-in
- Organized the bathroom closet
- Organized the spare bathroom closet
- Organized the hall closet
- Did 3 loads of laundry and put them away - huge pat on the back for actually putting them away after they were washed.
- Re-ironed some clothes that have been sitting in my closet
- Put clothes that haven't been worn in over 2 years into space bags
I've also been able to keep up with my Couch to 5K work outs.
I'm currently on week 2. It's getting harder and easier at the same time!
Work has been super busy this week. Just trying to keep up!
Happy Hump Day! :)