It's that time of the month again...
ISPY's Glam Bag is here!
1. My Goodies, My Goodies, My Goodies, ALL my goodies!
2. Zoya Shimmering Pink Nail Polish ($9)
3. Mirabella Color Sheer in Posy ($22)
4. Yaby Concealer Refill ($5): I haven't used this just yet, but I was in need of some new concealer so I'll definitely be trying this soon.
5. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel ($22): I've also tested the Chella Eyebrow gel in the past and this one bows it out of the water. I give this product a thumbs up!
5. Pacifica Island Vanilla & Tahitian Gardenia Perfume Roll-On ($12): Honestly, when I first rolled this on my wrist, it smelled like straight alcohol, but after a few minutes I could definitely smell a nice light garden scent.
In April, they ran out of the pink & white bag that they were giving out so they sent me a pretty blue one. They emailed me letting me know they would be getting more of the pink in and would include it in my May bag. They also included a beautiful Urban Decay eye shadow for my "troubles." How sweet is that?
The winning streak continues
IPSY > BirchBox