Everyone in my family is sick. As in they can't keep anything down. I know, sucks. Yesterday I had to go house-to-house to check on my Mom at one house and Justin on the other. Make soup, bring gingerale, you know the regular dr kinda stuff ;) Come to find out, my sister got the bug last night and was up all night. I'm the only one left & I better not get it. Although it would be a great way to jump start my dieting again ;)
To be sure that little Landyn didn't catch what was going around, even though we believe he was the one that started it all, he spent the day with me running errands and playing at Chick Fila.
Even though, I had all that to deal with, I still managed to get to Target and walk away with some awesome E.L.F products. I can't even tell you how happy I am that I've found a brand that does the job of M.A.C. at literally a fraction of the cost.
Have a look at what I got this time!
1. Pink Lemonade Luscious Liquid Lipstick (more like a gloss)
2. Hypershine Gloss- Berry Cherry
3. Mineral Infused Face Primer- Loved the smooth feeling I got from this before adding my foundation
4. Eyelid Primer - I hardly ever wear eye makeup but I did on the cruise and realized that I wasn't a huge fan of my Urban Decay Eye Primer & I've been out of my M.A.C. one for at least a year. Since I rarely wear it nowadays, I didn't want to splurge on it. I tested it out this morning and it works just fine! It created a very smooth surface and didn't clump my eye shadow together at all.
5. Therapeutic Lip Balm. It's still in the package, but I believe I got strawberry this time!
6. Black mineral eye liner. It's a little thin for my taste, but I'd rather double up than have it too thick.
7. Essential Eye Shadow Brush #1815. Just felt like trying one of their brushes because I never have. Stay tuned :)
8. Praline Matte Lip Color- it's almost like a lip liner/stain that you never have to sharpen!
Hope you like it as much as I do :)