1. A nervous habit I have is stepping from side to side. I have ADD as it is, but when I'm nervous, I do NOT stand still.
2. Something that makes me sad is that I just found out a woman from Orlando turned up missing yesterday. Here is the flyer in case anyone happens to see anything suspicious.
3. Today I am thankful for my nephew, SHOCKER? I think not. He can do no wrong in my book and just has a way of making me happy by just thinking about him.
4. My favorite room in my house is without a doubt, my living room. Especially now that I have my Christmas decorations up.
5. I can't stand terrible drivers, inconsiderate people, people with no common sense, and people that just don't 'get it.' If you 'get it' then you know exactly what I'm talking about.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would probably start my Christmas shopping or go to dinner. I'm a fat kid at heart, that is for certain.
7. The last person I hung out with was Kate. We had a good laugh today about this ecard.
Cracks me up!
Happy Friday to all :)