We're back to Monday too soon. How does that always happen?
I've decided to do my first weekend update link up this morning.
Without further adieu..
1. After work on Friday, I went straight to pick up my Nephew from daycare. By all appearances, he seems sweet, right? Well he truly is, but he was in rare form on Friday. Luckily, he's too cute to make me mad at him :)
2. Le Boyfriend and I went to dinner at Urban Flats Friday night. I had been craving a French Dip so I got just that, along with Spinach Dip (Ah-MAZ-zing), sippin' on a few drinks and listening to live music. Ideal night. We ended up meeting with some of my boyfriend's work friends at some extremely odd bar and then quickly called it a night.
3. I ran errands Saturday while the boyfriend went golfing. I'm proud to say I'm no longer riding on a spare tire (YAY!). And then I treated myself to Starbucks using a recent giftcard purchase.
4. After my Starbucks trip, I hit up Tarjayy for E.L.F products (of course) and swung over to the baby section to pick up some presents for a little friends birthday party this weekend.
5. After being extremely winded jumping on the trampoline with my Nephew, it was time to recharge with some food and drinks. We went to Bahamas Breeze where I got the most delicious Sangria ever made... at least in my opinion ;) We retreated home after dinner and watched The 5-year engagement. FYI: I thought the movie was too cute. Definitely a good movie to rent on a lazy night.
Sunday fun day time! We went to breakfast at Justin's parents and then hit up a friends pool for some fun in the
1 & 4: I was all over the place when it came to drinks - champagne, beer and liquor. Not a good combo but luckily I never felt the backlash.
2. While it was raining we just watched football. By 2 o'clock it was sunny so we got to play corn hole, swim in the pool, and rest in the hot tub.
3. My picky self only ate a Cheeseburger, beans and TONS of chips & dip. Even though I don't like everything, I really do LOVE grilling out.
We went to play with my nephew for a bit before meeting up with some friends at Chilis.
One of our friends got Fajitas. When she was done, she created this snowflake out of a leftover tortilla. When we all laughed at her, she said everyone does it.
You tell me. Have you ever seen someone do this? So far, it's 3-1 + the server ;)
Well there is my weekend in a quick jumbled mess of words.
After putting this on paper, I realized that I either eat too much or I love to talk about food. After all, it is one of my favorite things about being alive :)